Sunday 2 May 2010

Hello!

In this fine blog you get the coverage of thee best rock n' roll you can find, however this blog is lacking in the queens English, the most bastardized language on this world. So I am here to provide my bad yet white-palpable reviews for you all. I got here by shoehorning my way in with these talented and passionate kids and I'll see how long I can last. I am a slightly anti-social kid who has a passion for rock and roll (we will see if I can expand this in no time), I'm just like any other indie rock fan.

*rimshot*

Anyway, my favorite types of rock n' roll include post-hardcore, post-punk/new-wave, shoegaze, dream/noise pop, and all types of noise. I like to avoid Progressive rock because I am the archetype punk kid who rebels against everything it is, but I do enjoy some. You probably won't see much metal either, the raging sound of cookie monster taking a shit doesn't appeal to me. Anyway, enough offending people and on to the reviews!


-Jackson